View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 06:17 AM

Jdevtac is on a distinguished road

Jdevtac is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post
You just covered all my basis- I did hear about the poor drains in the frame when water gets in there and doesn’t have anywhere to go.

What’s the best way to get a look into the inside of the frame from your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can get a cheapo Boroscope on amazon. Otherwise just having a look inside with your eye or phone camera. Mainly look at the bottom of the frame. The sides are usually fine since water doesn’t pool. The top may have some rust as the welds run along the frame there.

Last edited by Jdevtac; 08-10-2019 at 06:20 AM.
Jdevtac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote