Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 11:03 AM

denim is on a distinguished road

denim is on a distinguished road
I recently went through this decision matrix as well and ended up with the Wildpeak AT3 in 285/70r17 on my TRDORP. My driving habits are pretty much what you described, 95% on road.

I have about 4000 miles on them and drove about 500 miles in a torrential rain storm on the interstate. The 4runner felt and drove exceptionally well. The tires are only slightly louder than the stock Bridgestones and I've had zero balancing issues as well.

As an earlier poster said - go with the P metric tire - with your driving habits there is no reason to go with the LT tire.

My brother recently installed the Wildpeaks on his wife's Tacoma and his new F150 - his experience is the same as mine.

It seems to be a good value and very good tire. Good luck!