View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 12:10 PM

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4R2014 View Post
Screw the body lift and 315s. If you are looking for DD status then you will not achieve it with that stuff. Remove that body lift asap. I didn't even need to crawl under to see how sketch that looks. 265 all terrains. 285 if you really insist, but again you are looking for DD status. That thing has the stability of a bowling pin right now. Driven enough 4Runners like that to know how awful it really is to daily drive compared to stock.

Also, it it just me or does the rear wheel look way too far forward? 2WD control arms are shorter so I think that is the result when lifted. I would literally buy moog springs and shocks just to baseline it as a daily. There is so much sketch on this.
Yeah you are correct. But just be patient lol I am rebuilding a 302 engine. Today will be the last day before I fire it up!

But Yeah it's very lose this high up. I got it back home now with the 285/75R16s. It's going to stay in the stable for now. Going to swap alllll fluid's.

Then I'm going to get the suspension back in action 1 step at a time.

First thing is remove the spacers from ontop of the coils. But don't worry it will get back to a reliable status in time. It won't move much until I get this thing lower. But I am assuming I should not rub if I remove those spacers.

I would remove all the body lift and spacers at once if I could fit the 285s without rubbing but that's not the case from what I've researched. Maybe a few more weeks and I'll have a new kit on the way.

OME or toyotec. I'm definitely leaning toward a 3inch lift, and zero body lift.
STI_MECE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote