Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 08:06 AM

Drew76 is on a distinguished road

Drew76 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjcl View Post
I have a '98 Limited and the 2 front seats leather are absolutely shot. I think my best option is going to be to find 2 front seats from a junkyard, either cloth or leather, don't really care.

I've found a local junkyard with nice looking cloth seats that are manual. Can I buy those manual seats and simply bolt in my current power seat motor fairly easily? My motors work fine, just the leather is ripped beyond repair.
You can make a hybrid setup by swapping the manual cloth seat cushions onto your power seat frame, and then swap the cloth seat backs/frame as one onto the power seat cushion. I currently have 96-98 cloth seats in my 2000 Limited, the power lumbar in the driver backrest is no longer there (manual lever now) and I may not have something else plugged in on the passenger side but the powered slide and tilt work as normal.

Andrew
Drew76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote