Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 04:10 PM

pavelvoivoda will become famous soon enough

pavelvoivoda will become famous soon enough
Oh sorry my bad! I after I saw your post, I realized we weren't talking about the same thing. What I meant was the caps that cover the hub axle nut. They are very close in shape to the first post pic of the police cruiser, and are also compression fit to the actual hub, not the steel wheel.

Here is the part number - 4351428010
Those caps Im wondering if they will fit in the rear hubs, like they fit on the front. If maybe I chrome them they will look similar.
Will let you know if they fit!

2person xUN diesel T4R equipped for long distance touring w/ light-duty off-roading.
1000kms range w/ subtank
pavelvoivoda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote