Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Tablet Mounts
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 01:12 PM

cutty01 will become famous soon enough

cutty01 will become famous soon enough
Another +1 for the Proclip Mount. I wanted the no drill/screw option into my 4Runner so I used the Proclip Mount for the console. I then screwed in the ball mount to the Proclip mount using 4 small screws, added the socket arm, and iPad mount. I also use a headrest ball-mount mounted to the passenger's headrest, so I can just quickly detach the arm and xmount from the center console and move it to the back for my kid to watch the ipad in the back seat.

I use the 9.7" iPad and I must admit, there is wobble/vibration on rough terrain. If I were to do it again, I would elect to use the iPad mini instead. Or if I wanted to drill, I'd add a brace like SwellRunner did shown on his YouTube HERE.

Note: If you're going to use ram mounts, the mounting balls and sockets come in different diameters. Be sure to use and match the correct size for the weight of your device.
Attached Images
Tablet Mounts-ipad-mount1-1-jpg  Tablet Mounts-image-jpg 
2013 4Runner Limited | OPOR Sliders | BFG KO2 in 275/70R17 on TE Rims |Bilstein 6112/5160s and SAW 1.5" | Some RCI Aluminum Skids | SPOD | Gobi Stealth No-Rise | Aurora 40” and 6” Single Row LED Light Bars

Last edited by cutty01; 08-14-2019 at 07:59 PM.
cutty01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote