Thread: Battery Drain
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 08:16 PM

BamaDrewski will become famous soon enough

BamaDrewski will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcostilla View Post
My son has a ‘97 4Runner Limited and just had the starter replaced last week. Battery was replaced a year ago. Now he has developed a new voltage drain and needs to jump it every morning to get it started. Autozone tested the battery twice, and alternator and they test good. He is in Brooklyn, NY for an internship for the summer and I’m not able to help him work on it. I did tell him to take it back to the mechanic that did the starter, but I don't know how reputable they are.

If anyone has any ideas I can pass along to him, it would be greatly appreciated.
I had the same issue. It turned out to be the Daytime Running Lights (DRL). I disconnected them and no problem since.
BamaDrewski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote