Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 08:15 PM

Kazzy4RNR is on a distinguished road

Kazzy4RNR is on a distinguished road
1995 Starter Replacement

I am trying to remove & replace the old starter. I’ve watched & read everything I can find but nothing I’ve seen or read pertains exactly to a 1995. I’ve seen & read about this procedure for 1993, 1994, 1996, etc., but haven’t found anything on the 1995. I am finding that the differences that I see with my 1995 are enough to stump me. I am trying to go through the passenger-side wheel well, but access to disconnect the power cables seems virtually impossible & I cannot even locate the 2 nuts that attach the starter to the engine. I used the new starter as a reference so I see where the connections are, but I am still unable to disconnect the components of the starter.

Any insight/tips would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

1995 V6 5-speed manual 4WD
Kazzy4RNR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote