Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 02:45 PM

YBstranded will become famous soon enough

YBstranded will become famous soon enough
I was surprised to see all of the positive comments regarding these in snow. I put a set on a 2014 Ram 1500 and they seemed to do OK at first, but really lost their grip after about 10k miles.

The tires I ran before them were the Cooper ST MAXX and they were phenomenal in the snow and dirt, but very pricey.

The AT3s were good tires and did surprisingly well in the dirt and rocks. Rode nice and seemed to wear OK.

But, up here, I have to have a tire that does exceptionally well in the snow.

Thinking about trying out the Kumho AT51 tire next...

YBstranded is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote