Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 10:44 PM

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jross20 View Post
Seriously, because I swear that one of the diagrams I saw showed like 5-6 things that one may consider "the rack", with prices from 450-700. So I was just totally lost... Haha

Alright. Now I need to decide if I want to go ahead and order it now or later. Mine is... "Leaking", and what I mean is they say she leaks but I've never seen fluid on the floor and I've not had to fill it since I bought her. Same thing as the valve cover seals, I guess the leaks are so slow it barely matters.

But I'm worried that when we start wheeling, the rack may piss its' self dry...
if it's still tight and it does not bother you just keep the PS pump canister topped off. make sure you use ATF, do not use PS fluid. a lot of people make that mistake.

you might want to watch Timmy the toolman vid on PS pump flush? will help get all the old gunk out of the rack/lines/pump.

I personally hate stuff that leaks. I would confirm it's the rack that is leaking and not engine main seal. it's hard to tell sometimes. you can put UV die into the PS pump and then use a black light to see what glows. it's pretty cool and works really well. just make sure you get the correct type of UV die.
sleepydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote