Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 11:12 PM

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydad View Post
if it's still tight and it does not bother you just keep the PS pump canister topped off. make sure you use ATF, do not use PS fluid. a lot of people make that mistake.

you might want to watch Timmy the toolman vid on PS pump flush? will help get all the old gunk out of the rack/lines/pump.

I personally hate stuff that leaks. I would confirm it's the rack that is leaking and not engine main seal. it's hard to tell sometimes. you can put UV die into the PS pump and then use a black light to see what glows. it's pretty cool and works really well. just make sure you get the correct type of UV die.
Oh man that sounds pretty cool. So it won't hurt the rack or pump?

Honestly I don't see any fluids on the ground or garage, and I don't really see much of anything underneath except that the rack looks "wet". Though maybe it isn't? It's been too damn hot to get under her for the past month. Just hot as shit here. Haha
jross20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote