View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 09:03 PM

sam.basye is on a distinguished road

sam.basye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCaesar View Post
Nice. Wait until you double gasket the new filter. Then there will be a real mess (having walked that walk).

Good looking yard....

Thanks for the heads up!
The old gasket was laying on the ground so I think I’m good. Lol

Still blows my mind there was enough pressure to spin it right off. It’s the same depth, but narrower. Similar ports in the top luckily.

Rolled it back into the grass and degreased/pressure washed it in the dark. Gonna do an oil change in the morning with the right filter...

Just cut the grass yesterday. Lol

Can’t have fun if I blow it up!
Wrong oil filter = big mess-img_5601-jpg
sam.basye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote