View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 10:25 AM

Jeff614 is on a distinguished road

Jeff614 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidR1 View Post
If you poke around local social media 4Runner pages in Nova you're bound to find one. This is the first thing that many people ditch.

To order one, the shipping will get you. I'd attempt to find one local to you.
Precisely what I’m hoping/looking for. Seen a few on eBay and w/shipping it’s more than the dealer.

Trust me, I get the added bonus the thicker ones give, and or the rust free worries of aluminum... it’s simply not in the budget.
2014 Mag. Gray Trail Edition, SouthernSS Slimline Front Bumper w/ ENGO e9000 and flush mount LED bar, Toytec /Bilstein 5100 Coilovers, Rear Bilstein 5100's, Rear SAW coil's, 265 Nitto G2's on FN Six Shooters, Husky Liners, TRD exhaust tip, Midland 75-822 w/Wilson 5000 mag. mount, AVS low-profile ventvisors, Lamin-X fog covers
Jeff614 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote