Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 08:22 PM

blakek is on a distinguished road

blakek is on a distinguished road
I CANNOT decide on a lift....

I want to do as little as possible really, don't want to do shocks and UCA's, etc

most importantly, keep stock sized tires -- I may go up a size to 275 when these are replaced

I want to really lift the front up 1.5-2" and the back under 1"

right now running the TRD Pro tires on stock rims, Nitto 265/70

I know the 1" cornfed may look OK (I found that thread on here), but wanted to go up just a tad more to at least level out the front if I don't do anything in the back. that's why I mention doing a 1.5" but then do I just skip the back and do diff shocks? or what?

it's hard to find pictures with stock tire sized, lifted 4Runners on here

cornfed has some great pics of the 2/1" but none of their pictures have stock size tires, they are all 285 it seems, looking at their site and Facebook and various other places

help me out, anyone?