Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 10:03 PM

Swayoveride is on a distinguished road

Swayoveride is on a distinguished road
For $30K you can get a really nice 4runner, but you are darn close to a new one. I kept looking at 4x4 SR5 CPO's with 20K miles or so and every single one of them were over $32K (Texas) and half of them were previous rentals that the dealer had bought at auction. I started emailing dealers about quotes and one offered me a new 2019 SR5 4x4 for $32,700 and I ended up getting it for $32,400. I then started shopping this price around to dealers I hadn't contacted and one of them literally laughed at me when I asked if they could beat $32,700. My original goal was to get an SR5 4x4 with 20K miles or so for $31k but quickly realized that it was going to be hard to pull off and not buy a former rental. I did dip into my accessory budget to buy a new one, but ultimately got a better deal.
Swayoveride is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote