Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 07:23 PM

Jemrey is on a distinguished road

Jemrey is on a distinguished road
I added a set of Tacoma TRD wheels / tires to my son's 97 4Runner.... they fit well and look pretty awesome in my opinion. No rubbing while driving on the road (no off-roading yet), but I am not sure if it has stock / original suspension. We bought the 4Runner recently and it needed tires, so I went that route instead of just buying tires for the ugly original wheels.
Attached Images
2019 Tacoma wheels on 2000 4Runner?-img_20190525_185408100_hdr-jpg 
Jemrey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2