Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 10:12 AM

Srt4runner is on a distinguished road

Srt4runner is on a distinguished road
My 4runner is my daily. I have a paid off srt4 as my fun car and it's nice not having to worry about breaking something and not being able to get to work. I agree with the above post, having a loan on a fun car is not worth it unless your credit cards/student loans/other debts than a mortgage are paid off and you are still putting money into savings and saving for retirement. The opposite would be you only live once and if you're not struggling financially and the civic makes you happy then keep it. There will always be cool cars out there to have and if you took the money and invest it, someday you could have your dream car (unless a civic is). Only you can make the decision.
Srt4runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote