Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:17 PM

rbpower is on a distinguished road

rbpower is on a distinguished road
Help: How to remotely roll down back window on2012 4Runner SR5

Thanks in advance. I had a 3rd gen, just got rid of my 4th gen and purchased this 5th gen this week. I am really missing the feature where I can roll down the back window with the key remote. I have spent an hour or so searching and scrolling through here (including the "things you didn't know about your 4runner") to no avail. I gather that each year and trim operate differently. Anyone who can help me that knows specifically about the 2012 SR5?

I know this is a small thing, but I use that feature daily.
rbpower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote