Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 11:55 AM

YBstranded will become famous soon enough

YBstranded will become famous soon enough
Anyone ran the Goodyear Wrangler Authority tire?

I bought a Jeep Wrangler a couple of years ago that had a set on it in 31x10.50/15. I had never seen this tire before and really liked how it performed off-road.

The Jeep was such a horrible ride on-road, that I never really noticed how the tire affected anything. But they seemed to wear OK and did great in the dirt and mud. No snow experience.

I sold the Jeep after a year and swapped the tires with my brother's Jeep, and he loves the tires.

I tried to buy a set for my last vehicle, but couldn't find them anywhere.

Was on Walmart.com and saw that they are available again for $145 each. Was set on the Falken Wildpeaks, but am tempted to try the Goodyears (despite not being a Goodyear fan...).

Anyone else have any experience with them? They seem to get rave reviews.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Goodyear-...0R17E/11983164
YBstranded is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote