Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 04:04 AM

Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about

Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about Teamoatmealpie has a spectacular aura about
Holy shit- I hope this is what happened to mine. I took it to the dealer 5 diff times , they said they couldn't figure it out. It would absolutely soak my carpet even though it was just a tiny weep. (rains lot in Oregon)

I removed the dead pedal and peeled the carpet back, ran water over the windshield and I can see a tiny weep of water run down the foot well, but couldn't find the inlet. I too thought it was the grommet.

Summer here and its dry but car smells like mildew and was trying to solve before the rainy season comes back.
Gonna check this tmrw.
Thank you in advance.
Teamoatmealpie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote