Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:26 AM

lenkerg is on a distinguished road

lenkerg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Khan View Post
Hi,
When the term "fiberglass" is used in the context of a Long Travel upgrade, is this shorthand for extended width fenders so the installation will comply with either race rules and or vehicle laws?

Thank you.
It allows the tires to fit up and into the wheel well better without having to chop your existing ones. Yes according to the law at least in PA where I am you have to have your fenders covering your tire completely.

Ive had my kit on for over 11k miles now and I have no complaints.
TC +2 Long Travel with the Triple Bypass, 35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fuel Vector Wheels, Full Length FrontRunner Roof Rack Hefty Fab Rear Aluminum Bumper, Hefty Fab Front Aluminum Bumper RCI Skids.
lenkerg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote