View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 02:01 PM

Troymclure is on a distinguished road

Troymclure is on a distinguished road
4wd Light Flashing After Transmission Replacement

So I went to Pismo a few weeks back and blew up my transmission. I ended up purchasing a low mile trans from a salvage yard and swapping it in to my truck. After the swap, I engaged 4wd to make sure it still worked and it did.

The problem came when I took it out of 4wd. The 4wd lights started flashing non-stop, and the switch does nothing and the actuator is not engaging 4wd, or even trying to. At this point, the 4wd light begins flashing as soon as I turn the key to the ON position. I have tried resetting the 4wd ecu and checked all the fuses, but it seems like there is some electrical issue I am having where the switch is not sending any signal out to the 4wd ecu to switch into 4wd. Does any one have any ideas on how to fix this? Planning to go the Rubicon next weekend, and kind of really need 4wd for that.
Troymclure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote