Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 11:26 PM

PoshSnoop is on a distinguished road

PoshSnoop is on a distinguished road
oh, man, too many. the cold snap hit the night i glassed the hole in the driver side floorpan of the 1972 datsun 1200 2 door sedan. the battery terminals made contact with the hood on the 1970 datsun 1600 franken-roadster, resulting in an impressive explosion and the subsequent application of a lot of baking soda and a new battery. the 1983 rabbit gti rolled down the hill and smacked a tree dead front center moments after i removed the front bumper. The 1988 scirocco (redacted). the porsche engine fell off the jackstand when i was cramming it into the vw bus. the 2011 prius zzzzt (redacted). did i type all that out loud? is there a toolset buyback program?