Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Official Vendor

Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice
Official Vendor

Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameistory View Post
Lol what the hell? That is the strangest use of a dual exhaust muffler I've ever seen!
A lot of time this is the case with re-using something else and making it adapt. TRD never made their systems. They pay someone to do it, sometimes the lowest bidder to get the best price behind the scenes, then dealers double that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForRun View Post
Got mine today and thought same darn thing. Just a guess, they are using up surplus stock. Probably cost them more in labor to weld it shut
I've seen this many times when manufactures offer stuff they don't make themselves. I'm not too surprised to see this, but most consumers don't know about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlievee View Post
Like i said on the other forum. Looks like it hangs low and looks cheesy with that dainty little tip. Do they have one that exits in the stock location?
I've sold a lot of the Gibson side dual, which you can get in black ceramic, or polished. THe cool thing if you get the black tips is, the whole end section of the exhaust is all black ceramic going into the black tips. This way you don't see the silver exhaust tubing going into the tips. I also have a single rear exit system also if you don't want the dual, and you can do polished or black ceramic tip on that too.

Many are happy with this system and it's another option. I also have on a LAbor day sale right now.

Gibson 5th gen Exhaust at Burtman Industries - YES, ON SALE

Many more pics here in this thread with order link, etc. I will also have this trd system soon, but honestly unless you have to have a trd tip it's way marked upm even at my cost.

Gibson catback exhaust for 5th gen! Labor day special starting now! Video attached

https://www.youtube.com/user/burtmanindustries, New YouTube channel! please subscribe and I'll make more videos!
[email protected]
DO NOT PM - text/call 717-319-2100 (24/7)
Jason B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote