Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 06:47 PM

ColoradoToyota will become famous soon enough ColoradoToyota will become famous soon enough

ColoradoToyota will become famous soon enough ColoradoToyota will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk24runner View Post
I have the stealth with no-rise option...wouldn’t hesitate to buy again. I live 5 mins from Gobi and it still took 22 weeks for mine. They didn’t charge me sales tax when I went to get it either. Best mod I’ve done to date. My wife hated me buying it, but just today said she thinks 4runners look stupid without it. I had zero issues with customer service, but that’s mostly because I knew it would be a 20+ week wait for it. I didn’t call or email, I just waited (very impatiently). My recommendation is if it’s the rack you want like it was for me just pull the trigger and forget about it. One day you will get a call saying it’s ready and it will be like Xmas in July.
Question - I also live in Denver and have a no-rise stealth on order (that my wife also hated me ordering lol) and since it is free, I'm planning on just having Gobi do the install. Did you have Gobi do the install as well and if so, any concerns about it? I assume, being Gobi, they'd do a fine job but I know better than to be entirely confident in that assumption...
ColoradoToyota is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote