View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 12:16 PM

Fadiddy is on a distinguished road

Fadiddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotaspeed90 View Post
Flexplate to torque converter bolts are all the same.

Happened to be pulling the torque converter off this motor yesterday.... here's a shot of the bolts. Can't pull the flexplate bolts as the motor left yesterday.

The torque converter bolts have a 14mm head, I would assume that translates to an M10 thread
Thank you very much for this!

I also went to Toyota this morning, and to my surprise, of the 6 bolts, one is actually different. Two different part numbers for the 6 bolts....5 have the same part number, and one is different. The parts guys showed me the diagram, and it labeled one as a "locking" nut with green paint, and the rest in yellow paint. I also ordered new flywheel crank bolts....all eight of them. I know it was overkill, but better to be safe than sorry....don't want to take this apart again, lol.

By chance, do you know the orientation of the two spacer plates that go in front or behind the flexplate?

Thanks again!
Fadiddy's Build Thread | 2000 Limited 4x4 | e-Locker | ARB Bumper | IPF Lights | Tundra TRD Front Coils & OME 890 Rear Coils | Bilstien 5100 Shocks | Tundra Brake Upgrade | Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers | 285/75R 16 General Grabbers AT2's | Toyotec Bump Stops and Diff Drop | E7006 NAV

Fadiddy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote