Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 08:40 PM

5point9limited is on a distinguished road

5point9limited is on a distinguished road
So, I am "unsuccessful" in trying this reset. I used the Techstream program. I followed the directions the best I could, other than the fact that I was unable to drive for 25mph for 10 seconds.

However, the VSC light never flashed upon the reset process. Only the ABS light did. When I jumped the terminals with a paperclip, the light DID flash.

Also, using techstream, it states that I need to select the "Skid Control ECU" to clear the Zero Point Calibration. I cannot find that menu. I feel like that may be the missing link.

Any input is appreciated. I will be trying again in the coming days. This is frustrating!
5point9limited is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote