Thread: Tire decision
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 12:08 PM

JLTD has a spectacular aura about JLTD has a spectacular aura about JLTD has a spectacular aura about

JLTD has a spectacular aura about JLTD has a spectacular aura about JLTD has a spectacular aura about
Tire decision

Figured to pick the experts' brains here --

So it's juuust about tire time. On the fence as whether to get P-metric, Load C or even considering Load E. I hear that going up to C or E improves the handling some.

Driving habits? Daily driver, and 95% on-road, with only a little light off roading.

Also in the mix is that I'll be getting some new shocks in the next year or so, planning the Bilstein 5100s (or maybe 4600, no lift planned).

Don't tow much and when I have, the stock Bridgestone P-metrics have been fine with no sway.

I do realize that the heavier tires will cost in terms of fuel and acceleration.

After typing this in, I think I have the answer but would still like to hear from everyone.

Thanks~~