View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 01:38 PM

JAXJeremy has a spectacular aura about JAXJeremy has a spectacular aura about JAXJeremy has a spectacular aura about

JAXJeremy has a spectacular aura about JAXJeremy has a spectacular aura about JAXJeremy has a spectacular aura about
Since I first noticed the "intermittent" shudder, it seems to be less intermittent if that makes any sense. Almost to the point where I'm feeling it more frequently. Probably related to the fact that it occurs between the speeds that I most often travel at.

I'm certain that if it had been doing this when I initially test drove my 4R that I would have noticed..So what's changed?? Other than adding the pedal commander, the only other change was the new trail rims I put on back in April (with factory tires)..now I can't say for sure whether it was or was not doing it prior to the new wheels, so that might be a good starting point.

Having said that, as much as I'd like to think the solution will be as simple as the wheels or poorly balanced tires, it really feels to me like something in the drivetrain itself.

Going to make another appointment with the dealership, get the tech to do a ride-along and hopefully duplicate the problem, then have them check and rebalance the tires. stay tuned.