Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 02:11 PM

TJ4RNNR is on a distinguished road

TJ4RNNR is on a distinguished road
WOW!! What a find! I just picked up my 08 this weekend! Also V8 Limited... It's got 136k miles on it, which until I just saw this, I thought was low miles for this truck! I was shopping for a while and could not find anything (in my price range-that's the key) with less than 160K... But i think I scored, this was a one family vehicle that LOVED Toyotas and did all work on their vehicles at the dealer...Got all records along with the car.
Really excited about the endless possibilities! Congrats!
Here's a picture of my 08...
Attached Images
New 4th Gen SUPER LOW mileage V8 4Runner-0-jpg 

Last edited by TJ4RNNR; 09-09-2019 at 02:13 PM.
TJ4RNNR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote