View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:28 AM

blarblarjosh is on a distinguished road

blarblarjosh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason275 View Post
Thank you all for the positive support! We really do appreciate it! It's a slow and sometimes aggravating process, but we are enjoying it... so far at least lol

Quick Update.

We gave her a valve cover gasket job along with timing belt / water pump.

I read about this on the forums lol, It barely moved, but enough for me to use a cheater bar with the breaker to fully break the bolt free.

Got 'em

Gave it a little cleaning

So much gunk It's hard to tell what's actually leaking, So I went under for a good hour it felt like trying to clean everything off, so I can get a good assessment of what's actually leaking and from where... who knows what kind of issues I'll find.
IMG_3948
IMG_3947

Like Father, Like Daughter? Snuck in the Tacoma for LBJ replacement

Got her buttoned up, topped up fluids (Will do a drain/fill next) Test drove, No more oil leak, but there is what seems to be an exhaust leak coming from the Crossover pipe It was late, so I'll have to put that on the list of things to do/check

Next to the trusty 2Runner :P

Thank you all again for being such a great community
How exactly did you clean this other than elbow grease? I'm baffled at how clean it came out. I know you're doing some amazing work, but this stands out to me Lol.
blarblarjosh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote