Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 05:42 PM

Byte Me is on a distinguished road

Byte Me is on a distinguished road
Hello, first post here - hopefully someone can help on this matter. Recently purchased 2003 Sport and it's showing no lights when the ignition switch is on. I also have no lights when I start the engine. However, once I put it in drive the VSC TRAC and TRAC OFF lights come on. No other lights are on. It runs and drives just fine but I want these lights gone because, obviously, the skid control isn't working.

I stopped at local auto store to run the OBDII code and it came back with the infamous C1336 - zero point calibration of YAW rate sensor undone. It's the only code it shows.

I ran through this TSB numerous times but after shorting Ts and CG 4 times (or more) in 8 seconds the VSC light is NOT lit. After turning the ignition switch back on the VSC warning light is not lit so I turn the ignition switch off. I still tried connected the TX and CG and turning the ignition on but the light is still off, it does NOT go through the 4 second on and .13 second blink.

The lights stay off until I put it in drive...any ideas?!?
Byte Me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote