Notices

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 06:38 PM

DavisTN is on a distinguished road

DavisTN is on a distinguished road
FS: Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly Hunting Pack System $275 - GWS, CO

Unused J107 Dragonfly in Timber Veil that I purchased for the 2019 CO elk seasons. Expands to a total of 5,200 ci and carries weight, rifle, and/or bow extremely well. Wasn't large enough for my extended backcountry needs, so I went with a different system. This one never saw any field work and is in essentially NWOT condition in that I did pack it with 10 days worth of shit before switching to a larger pack system. These are $400 new from Eberlestock's site and $429 on eBay. Don't need two packs. Rifle season's just around the corner. We can work out shipping.

Pic attached with 10 days of gear (lid pouch not attached in pic as it detaches and becomes a day/fanny pack) including a bear vault 500. Link below for tech specs.

Dragonfly II | Eberlestock
Attached Images
FS: Eberlestock J107 Dragonfly Hunting Pack System 5 - GWS, CO-j107-jpg