Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:55 PM

flange! is on a distinguished road

flange! is on a distinguished road
I ordered the bumper for the TRD skid as well. They shipped the wrong one, and it kind of sucked because I found out after I had it powder coated locally.

You will need to unbolt that extra plate on the bottom. There are two cap head screws on the sides and three in the middle if I remember right. For me, after I took it off, of course the powder coat was now messed up where the plate and screws used to be. However, after removing the plate it went on super easy.

Gone but not forgotten 2003 SR5 V8 Green with grey cladding
Shrockworks Bumper and Sliders CBI Rear Bumper Gobi Stealth roof rack
flange! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote