View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 02:28 PM

baysta has a spectacular aura about baysta has a spectacular aura about

baysta has a spectacular aura about baysta has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by niadh0 View Post
Hello all,

I am getting an amazing trade in value for my 2019 VooDoo blue so I decided to trade it in for a 2020 TRD Off Road - Magnetic Gray. Yes I enjoyed the Pro trim and now going away for it for a couple of reasons: VooDoo super nice but too loud and the 2020 interior and Tech upgrades are too hard to pass on. Selecting a TRD Off Road due to cheaper price ($11K Canadian difference between the 2020 Pro and 2020 TRD Off Road) plus I can re-use my OEMAudioPlus system in the TRD-Off-Road.

Anyways, I really loved the ride quality of the Fox suspension so have decided to buy a set and install it on 2020 TRd Off Road /w KDSS. No other changes.

Has anyone done this already? Do you advise against it because of the KDSS? If not, if the install process straight forward? I think some people have done this with the Belsien Pro system.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you
It'll work fine, there are better aftermarket options out there but if that's the ride quality you like then I say go for it.

Side note, you already picked your 2020 ORP up? Mine's been at port for like 3 weeks now with no movement in the US, lucky you!

I have to ask, is it true Canadian 2020s get dual zone climate control standard across all trims, i.e. does yours have it? (Pics please!)
baysta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote