View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 04:29 PM

Diocletian is on a distinguished road

Diocletian is on a distinguished road
After looking at a few more 4Runner's within 50 miles of me(all of which were GARBAGE) I ended up getting it. I took it to 2 trusted mechanics, did tests for head gasket issues and it passed all of them, its even using the new pink coolant. Whoever had the vehicle before(1 owner) definitely was meticulous with maintenance because other than some wear items, everyone who has touched it says the car is mint. I am inclined to agree! It drives like its brand new, it's quiet, fires right up with no hesitation, just a well maintained car. I figure for $8000 OTD I'd be much happier with this than my Xterra that was starting to go tits up on me anyway. I have a small nest egg set aside should the dreaded hg issue arise, just hope it takes a couple years before it comes to that at least!

Or never. Never would be good too
Diocletian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote