View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 03:10 PM

jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all

jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all jrandom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpico6969 View Post
I guess my sense of humor and sarcasm and lightheartedness was taken the wrong way by a lot of you. That was not my intention.

My intention was to say yes the TRD pros are super expensive now and here is what else you can buy for 57 grand.
I think the thing that gets lost here and why threads like this end up this way, you have many variable income levels on this forum.

You have folks that have a 20 year old daily driver 2nd or 3rd gen than can barely afford new tires all the way up to folks that buy brand new TRD Pro's as a third or fourth car.

What is funny or comical to one group is totally not to another. The blowing of wads of cash on "wants" and not "needs" and "joking" about it or having a cavalier attitude about it has a tendency to erk those that are less financially well off.

Just a "long" time observation.

Personally I think it is shocking what you can buy for that amount of money and I know I would NOT be spending it on a 10+ year old platform no matter what the fanboys cue "reliability" or "capability" or what ever other LOL bullsh!t rhetoric we use to justify what we spend money on. But hey I haven't got that kind of wad to blow either, if I did? Who knows I'd blow it on a restored LC 40 or 55, hell maybe even a new 70 Series. We can dream right

Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy the new truck.

=-> Get yer Custom "Trail" Edition Emblem/Badge 3d Print here! or maybe you just want to go "Pro"
jrandom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote