Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 05:18 PM

Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice

Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice
I got the fridge install finished.

I was kinda planning out the space. I didnt have enough rivnuts on hand so I had to order more but this was the gist of it. I wanted to to do 3 rivnuts along the brace and 2 towards the back with spacers.

Rivnuts installed

I cut off the insulation from the underside of the carpet where the board would sit to give it a more solid surface on the hard foam under the carpet and bring the overall height down a hair.

I countersunk the 5 holes to mount the board the to the floor of the body so it sits flat and flush and for the side to attached I used pronged t nuts that were glued and hammered in. Then I coated the board with black primer/sealer scuffed it up and hit it with 4 coats of bedliner.

I cut holes in the thick foam for the spacers to slide in, then I cut small holes in the trunk carpet for the bolts to pass through and I cut out a scetion of the Canvas Back liner so it can just be permantly sandwiched in there and mounted up the board. Its supper solid, it doesnt flex or move.

From there I bolted up the DFG Offroad slide.

I checked to see how long I'd need the wiring before cutting the 12v plug off and installing an Anderson SB50 connection.

When I was planning everything I was measured known dimensions out with a tape measure and made some assumptions about the unknowns and it was going to be to close to tell if it would fit with the privacy cover or not. I'm happy to say it all came together exactly how I had hoped.

You can retract the cover and the fridge can be opened and closed as it sits. With the cover in place, it can be slid right out and opened.

YouTube
Agent_Outside is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote