ellroy2 is on a distinguished road

ellroy2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTrainDriver View Post
Michelin Defender LTX M/S.

End thread/

Proof: Read the reviews on Tire Rack.

You're welcome.
It's true. Get the Michelins. I ran them(back when they were the M/S2) on my 08 4Runner after the new factory tires wore out. I sold the truck with 115k miles I believe and the Michelins still had tread. They will dry rot before the tread wears out. I also had a set on my '16 for about 20k miles before I just put a set of Wildpeaks on. Unless you are dead set on wanting a more aggressive look like I was, the Michelins are far and away your best bet. Best ride quality. Quiet. Easy to balance. Good on wet/slick roads. The Michelins will be just fine with the majority of offroading that a non lifted truck can handle. I have taken them on anything from 4WD Colorado passes to Baja Mexico roads.

I suppose if you want to try a compromise, you could try the Michelin LTX A/T2. I have no experience with them however.