Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: 2020 Pricing
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 04:12 PM

TheGoat4R is on a distinguished road

TheGoat4R is on a distinguished road
2020 Pricing

Last Thursday, Toyota opened their 2020 4Runner build site. I was in contact with my dealership that day to order a new 2020. My dealer places orders on the 25th of the month so I had a few days to get things sorted out. Today I went by the dealership and firmed up the order. Here's the pricing information I was given on the 2020 ORP. On each row, the first number is the dealer cost and the second is the MSRP.

2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium 2020
Invoice MSRP
Base Vehicle $37,796 $42,470
Classic Silver Metallic
Black TRD Off-Road Softex Interior
Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System $1,505 $1,750
Moonroof $541 $630
Keep It Wild Promotion $(435) $(750)
Delivery/Processing/Handling $1,175 $1,175
T.M.F. $1,100
Base Vehicle Holdback $897
PIO Holdback
Financial Reserve $449
Invoice $43,028 $45,275

Actual Dealer Cost $41,682

I know some of this information is specific to the model and options I ordered but I thought it might be useful to those thinking about a new 2020. By the way, your dealer should be willing to share this with you. Ask them to run a Vehicle Inquiry on the model and options you want. That will show the Dealer and MSRP prices for each item.

REMEMBER - the Base Vehicle Holdback, PIO Holdback (if any) and the Financial Reserve are not costs to the dealer. That's why the actual dealer cost is less than the dealer "Invoice". Those are all "costs" that Toyota will pay the dealer when the vehicle sells. That's why a sale at "Invoice" still means profit of $1,346 ($ 897 + $ 449) to the dealer in this case.
TheGoat4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote