Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:16 AM

Roverguy1 will become famous soon enough

Roverguy1 will become famous soon enough
While I have an SR5, I'm ordering a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S in the next couple weeks and these will be my year-round tires. The factory Bridgestones that came with the truck were absolutely scary on icy roads last spring (I bought the truck used in early April) as we had a couple of late winter snow blasts. I've run the Discoverer AT3 tires on my last couple of Land Rovers and found them solid and long-wearing. The 4S have the snow rating and this also gives me an extra insurance discount in Ontario.
Roverguy1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote