Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 04:50 PM

samwhich has a spectacular aura about samwhich has a spectacular aura about

samwhich has a spectacular aura about samwhich has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJet View Post
I was on vacation and when I come back the battery is dead on my 5th Gen. Not even lights flash when I push the button on remote.
Does anyone knows how to open the hood from outside, so the battery can be recharged? Door lock cylinder is broken and 5th Gen for some reason now has only driver door lock cylinder, my 4th Gen has one on the driver door and another on the hatch door, but for some reason Toyota stop making this.
I thought my 5th gen lock cylinder was broken as well, I ended up quickly putting the key in and out while lightly turning and it eventually went and now work fine, its like it got gummed up from not being ever used. Have you tried just messing around with it a bunch to see if it goes?

samwhich is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote