View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 02:54 PM
Elite Member

gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future
Elite Member

gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future gamefreakgc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribb View Post
The motor is built, and the transmission upgraded. Going to pick them up at Yota1 next week.

In a rush now to get everything wrapped up:

-Sent the fuel injectors to South Bay Fuel Injectors in NY to be cleaned.
-Finished the jig for welding up the headers and cats and dropped it off at Johnny Franklin's in San Rafael. They'll make a Y-tube for me when the truck is ready.
-Been spending my evenings after work getting rid of all the rust on the undercarriage. It wasn't bad, but lots of surface rust on welds and seams. Treated with Corroseal and repainted.
-Cleaned up the wiring harness. Will need to replace a few connectors.
-Finished a Satoshi grill mod.
-Cleaned the intake plenum.

The only thing left before reassembling and installing the motor is possibly replacing the front axles and bearings since I have the front end all apart.

I've got a couple of business trips that are going mess up my weekends for a few weeks. I'm hoping I can get the motor back in and off to the tuner's in Sac before I take off.
When you get it up to Sac for a tune and if you get the final dyno numbers hit me up. I'd be very interested in seeing what kind of power the V8 can make, I can meet you there and watch the magic unfold. I'm serious though, your project is very intriguing and a trail-blazer for sure.

AEM F/IC 6, 11 PSI, 3" Intake and 3" Exhaust
Jerod's Supercharged T[u]RD Build
gamefreakgc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote