Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:26 PM
4gambler

4gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightside Up View Post
2WD 4RUNNER? That’s like taking a bologna sandwich to a Bar-B-Q.
My REAL off road rig is my 2018 YFZ450R SE QUAD. I like the rush when you stab the thottle. Trail riding my quad is a blast. Not sure I would get same experience on any other off road rig, a dirt bike yeah. I need the 4 runner to tow my quad reliably and faster than 50 mph than my 2.3 ranger red lining up steep mountains that feels like engine gonna blow.

The trails I go to I see lots of 4 runners fixed up with aftermarket suspension and they are FREAKING AWESOME can go through a lot of difficult terrain. It is just not my thing. I completely stop in the side of the trails I DO NOT WANT MY DEEP TREAD TIRES ON MY QUAD TO SHOOT A ROCK TO A NEW 4 RUNNER OR TACOMA i let them pass by and just admire them and give them a thumbs up. IT HAS happened when going fast but no one around. Maybe a lift and 285s on a 2wd is the most ill do.

Last edited by 4gambler; 09-20-2019 at 08:28 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote