View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 09:48 PM

LimeLED will become famous soon enough LimeLED will become famous soon enough

LimeLED will become famous soon enough LimeLED will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylegend View Post
So today in the mail I received a letter from Toyota Customer Support Program notifying me that apparently some folks have reported issues with peeling paint on metal body panels. The letter states that this issue has only been reported for Super White (040) and Blizzard Pearl (070). The letter goes on to say that Toyota is working on a fix and once they have one in place (a few months) they will send another letter. The letter also says that if you have already paid out of pocket to repair this issue, you may receive compensation.

The letter came from the Toyota Customer Support Program and the address is the Toyota Customer Experience Center in Plano, Texas.

I haven't heard of anyone on here with this issue, nor have I seen another thread stating anyone else has received this letter. Also, my 2015 Trail Premium does not have any peeling paint that I have noticed. I do think the paint is rather thin, but I think most newer vehicles are made this way.

Has anyone else received one of these letters? I do not have access to a scanner but will try and scan the letter and upload it once I do.
Does your letter specify a production date range? Specifically, for Super White?
2022 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium, Magnetic Gray (SOLD)
2018 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium, Super White (SOLD)
LimeLED is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote