Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 03:26 PM

T4Rchadly is just really nice T4Rchadly is just really nice T4Rchadly is just really nice T4Rchadly is just really nice

T4Rchadly is just really nice T4Rchadly is just really nice T4Rchadly is just really nice T4Rchadly is just really nice
well ive been doing a lot of camping and wheeling before winter hits. havent been doing much mods other than more maintenance (if you can tell im a nazi for preventative maintenance ) and that i had installed CBI ditch light brackets with some rigid pods. i have a bunch of stuff lined up i'd just like to order all at once. anyways heres some pictures
IMG_9227
IMG_9321
IMG_9549
IMG_9445

a few wet trips and a bunch of miles covered.

ive been working on a cool storage system lately that i will release more pictures when i get further done with the build on it including specs if you guys want to make one as well. anyways i went wheeling again.

IMG_9625
IMG_9664
IMG_9643

i try to stay away from the areas of alaska that are very muddy or deep water crossings. therefore we decided to do a quick 800 mile roadtrip

IMG_9793
IMG_0009
IMG_0331
IMG_0366-Edit
IMG_0112-HDR-Edit
IMG_9970-Edit
IMG_9888-Edit

i was suppose to leave to colorado with the runner RIGHT NOW but Mercedes Benz had threw me an offer to stay for the winter that would be absurd for me to leave. so i will readvise during the spring time and try again for the big move. it is starting to get cold and the mountains are starting to get dusted with snow. i dont plan on doing very much camping this winter as i had split up with my girlfriend and i am a very avid skiier/snowmachiner. i took the tent off for the rest of winter and bought a brand new yakima rack and will be implementing a new "winter setup" that will look very good. i will post pictures as i get some cool shots with the camera.

Last edited by T4Rchadly; 09-22-2019 at 04:10 PM.
T4Rchadly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote