View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 12:09 AM

Ephemeral is on a distinguished road

Ephemeral is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xColt View Post
First of all Durango? I love Durango! I am buying my 4Runner to move from San Diego to Colorado, most likely Fort Collins area.

If you don't mind me asking.... Did get under MSRP? And I know the Rims are $800, how much did they charge you for the KO2s?

Thanks!
Yes sir, moved here back in 94. I'll never leave. Fishing/Hunting/Hiking/Camping galore.

Just got done with a Elk Hunt... camp was less than an hour away @10,500 ft el. Can't beat it.

Fort Collins is a great place as well. You'll love it. Good luck with the move.

Got mine local.

The rims are $860 from dealership.

I do expect them to offer below MSRP. I was going to get a 19' ORP but the house sale fell through and I wanted to wait till it sold before I bought. It was so close to the 20's coming out I decided to wait. They were going to take off about 8% or so from the MSRP on the 19. They said they'd be able to do about the same on this one. It's no haggle. I want to keep the business local and they've taken great care of me.
Ephemeral is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote