View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 03:55 PM

jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold

jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold jhguth is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu42 View Post
I have been pondering putting in a jumper cable quick connect line. This might be something worthwhile for limited users. Have it mounted near the bumper or wheel well and just hook it up when needed. I don't kill my battery but jump a lot of other drivers. Looking to save myself the hassle of popping hood and hooking/unhooking cables.

I cant imagine Toyota never factored on people killing their battery in the limited. One door lock is all you get?

I've broken a key lock before and then my fob died but it was cool because door locks were broken and car didn't lock. I am curious to know what the best solution to this situation would be. Releasing the hood from the under the car might be doable but I've never really looked where the release cable is routed.
to unlock the doors basically any kind of connection to the battery will do it, you don't need a lot of power for a door latch

Me personally I have solar connections and 120V onboard charger connections I could use, but hell a 12V cigarette lighter port wired in the engine bay you could get to from under the vehicle would probably work just fine.
jhguth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote