View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 07:30 PM

4xColt will become famous soon enough

4xColt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicnarfone View Post
As far as I know, when I asked the dealership, they said they weren't going to mark up the ORP or other trims for that matter. And from what I have read so far, depending on where you go, you can and should always negotiate below MSRP. Now the question is, how many percent off the MSRP should we strive for the OTD (out the door) price? I hear 15% off MSRP is very good but what is it realistically?
15% would put my $46,614 4Runner under $40K ($39,622). That was be awesome!

Historically, is there a "best time of year" to pick a 4Runner?

Thanks
4xColt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote