Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 11:10 PM

diodia is on a distinguished road

diodia is on a distinguished road
I'm in the same boat as most people here - I am not a vendor, nor am I affiliated with any manufacturer. My latest Aurora GB was deleted months ago, simply because I am not an "official vendor". I make no money on the GB, I simply have a connection with the factory. All the pleas and explanations to the admins were met with "you need to be an official vendor" and the latest email of mine did not even get a response. Do I need to pay to get a response as well?

It was nice to have the GBs take place, be all inclusive, competitive, have actual deals. Now all you see are GBs from 2-3 "official" vendors. So much for variety and competition, and scoring a killer deal.

Tacomaworld here I come!
diodia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote